The Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery provides care for people suffering from illnesses of the head and neck. Our faculty are highly trained in their specialty areas to deliver the most advanced medical and surgical care available.
Collaborative Cancer Grand Rounds
02/27/2018 - 12:00pm
'A Pathway to Success' High School Health Career Fair
02/27/2018 - 5:00pm
Weekly Colloquium on Problems in the Biology of Complex Diseases
03/02/2018 - 9:00am
Surgical & Medical Care for the Ear, Nose, Face & Throat
Our team of board-certified otolaryngologists work closely with other medical and surgical specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of otolaryngic conditions to provide comprehensive patient care.
We offer comprehensive, multidisciplinary, up-to-the-minute surgical and medical care for patients with all types of head and neck disorders. Our clinical programs focus on:
- Cancers of the nose, sinuses and skull base (oncology)
- Cancers of the face, throat, neck and ears (oncology)
- Sinus and allergy disorders
- Voice, airway and swallowing disorders
- Pediatric otolaryngology
- Anterior and lateral skull base surgery
- Hearing and balance disorders
- Smell and taste dysfunction
- Sleep apnea
- Pediatric ear, nose, and throat disorders
We also specialize in the latest in cosmetic procedures for the face, including revision rhinoplasties, facelifts and reconstructive surgeries following treatments for cancers of the face.
Dr. Jonathan Young joins the department as our first director of pediatric otolaryngology, starting September 11th.