The Otolaryngology Clinics at Banner – University Medical Center Tucson and Banner – University Medical Center South offer a comprehensive and compassionate approach to common ear, nose and throat (ENT) problems.
Our physicians have a broad expertise in the field of otolaryngology and work in close conjunction with allergists, pulmonologists, endocrinologists and neurologists in managing common disorders of the head and neck.
We are at the forefront of technologic advances and techniques, including the use of endoscopy in the sinuses and larynx and esophagus; laser surgery of the nose and airway.
Ear, Nose and Throat Conditions
The following are some of the conditions and diseases that are commonly seen and treated at our Otolarygology clinics:
- Chronic tonsillitis
- Chronic ear infections, balance disorders, and hearing complaints
- Salivary gland disorders such as parotitis, submandibular gland infections and parotid tumors
- Obstructive sleep apnea and snoring
- Swallowing disorders such as Zenker’s diverticulum
- Thyroid cancer and disorders
- Neck masses
- Skin lesions: benign and malignant
- Voice and airway disorders
- Nasal airway obstruction conditions such as deviated septum, allergic rhinitis and nasal polyps
- Maxillofacial trauma such as nasal fractures and zygoma fractures
Our surgeons combine world-class experience and expertise in the treatment and management of ear, nose and throat disorders. Click a portrait or name to learn more about our surgeons.