Surgical & Medical Care for the Ear, Nose, Face & Throat
Our team of board-certified otolaryngologists work closely with other medical and surgical specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of otolaryngic conditions to provide comprehensive patient care.
We offer comprehensive, multidisciplinary, up-to-the-minute surgical and medical care for patients with all types of head and neck disorders. Our clinical programs focus on:
- Cancers of the nose, sinuses and skull base (oncology)
- Cancers of the face, throat, neck and ears (oncology)
- Sinus and allergy disorders
- Voice, airway and swallowing disorders
- Pediatric otolaryngology
- Anterior and lateral skull base surgery
- Hearing and balance disorders
- Smell and taste dysfunction
- Sleep apnea
- Pediatric ear, nose, and throat disorders
We also specialize in the latest in cosmetic procedures for the face, including revision rhinoplasties, facelifts and reconstructive surgeries following treatments for cancers of the face.
Fall 2022 Newsletter
University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson medical students received their white coats representing their future profession on July 29 at Centennial Hall.
Ceremony will honor alumni completing residencies, students receiving medical degrees and students who are preparing to enter medical school in July.